8.6.13

Olive oil and egg hair repair challenge

Hey There !

The olive oil and egg remedy for damaged hair is not something that will repair your hair super fast but it is rich in protein and it will moisturize your hair.
To start with I have only done this for a month now,but I only do it every other day.The reason why I decided to try this is because I am low in the hair treatment budget
(sadly :/ )  I mean,who does not like cheap hair  treatments you can do at home? Also my hair is super damaged due to the hair dyes & bleaching.

For this you will only be needing some extra virgin oil , two eggs  .(Don't forget the spoon or fork and something to mix it in)

What you will do is simple,in the container you use crack open the eggs, pour the eggs white and the yolks and  add two spoons of the extra virgin olive oil. (And mix them with the fork or spoon!)
Now here comes the ''eggciting'' part :
-apply the entire mixture on your hair,just the way you usually  put on  the hair dye and leave it on from 15 minutes to 1 hour
(it is your choice,but i leave it on for an hour)
Your hair will suddenly feel hard like when you put hair gel or hair spray on it,to me it is a little unpleasant but it can be worth it :)
 Finally, wash your hair like you usually do.
Remember: Hot water can damage your hair also,I recommend washing your hair with lukewarm or cold water.


No comments:

Post a Comment